In some cases, your computer may display an error code indicating that norton Antivirus may be causing a blue screen. There can be several reasons for this problem.
Speed up your PC today.
Many Norton users report BSoD errors while using Norton Antivirus. Some users reported that reinstalling Norton immediately fixed this problem with antivirus. Others have noted that updating their drivers and fixing basic PC problems worked.
Download Power norton Eraser.
Press Ctrl + J, open the actual download window in the browser, and double-click the NPE.exe file.
If the User Account Control windows ask for it, go to or Yes Next.
Read the driver license agreement and click “Accept”.
Norton Power Eraser will check and ask you to help download a newer version if available.
What are the disadvantages of Norton Antivirus?
The customization of this antivirus is not getting any more convenient.A bit difficult for beginners.Sometimes it really takes a lot of time to scan the entire system as a balance with other software.
In the frame of the Norton Power Eraser window, click the Scan for Risks icon.
By default, Norton Power looks for the eraser rootkit and requires specialComplete reboot of the system. When prompted to restart your computer, click Restart.
If you don’t want to enable rootkit scanning, go to settings and uncheck Enable rootkit scanning (requires rootkit scanning). Technology restart).
to wait for the scan to complete. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Why does my computer keep getting blue screen?
A blue screen appears, for example, when Windows detects a useful error that stops the operating system from working. These critical errors can sometimes be caused by faulty hardware, non-standard or low-level hardware drivers, and faulty or low-level applications because they run inside the Windows kernel.
There can be many reasons for a blue screen on a particular computer:
Reason 1: Computer overclocking caused a gray screen
Reason 2: Incorrect memory connection or memory has always been corrupted, which caused the computer to appear blue screen. Cause 3: The hard disk is defective and the computer shows a blue screen. Cause 4: The software won’t install, which is why you don’t see the computer’s blue screen.
Cause 5: The computer is showing blue errors caused by a virus here in the computer
Cause 6: The computer’s humidity is too high, making the screen Desktop blue
Reason seven: The computer screen is flickering due to another reason
Does blue screen mean virus?
Blue Computer of Death (BSOD) If your computer keeps freezing, it’s usually due to a technical problem on your system or a malware infection. You may not have installed the softwareLatest drivers for your device only, or programs you run all the time may not be compatible with your hardware.
The reason for the blue screen on a specific non-computer is obvious. First you determine if the temperature of the computer hardware is normal. system Clean the computer unit from dust. In particular, the internal memory bar must be thoroughly cleaned. The burden is unresolved. Then you need antivirus software to fully scan this computer. If the tools method fails to fix it, users can try to determine if it is a glitch, a hardware one such as a specific USB drive, or a problem with the hard drive. Find an insider in the problem
bsod an abbreviation for Blue Screen of Death. several bsods are closely related to Microsoft operating systems. Large Due to the number of configuration errors, a blue screen can block basic operations, interfere with applications and compromise the functionality of the best system.
What Is The Blue Screen Of Death Actually Causing?
Can antivirus cause blue screen?
In some cases, Avast antivirus products may conflict with third-party PCs installed on your PC, which may cause Windows to freeze, freeze, or display a blue screen error (BSOD). This distribution can be caused by programs you start manually or by services that run in the background right after Windows starts.
A fatal blue screen occurs when Windows encounters an emergency where there is no information.Instructions on how to deal with it, such as a Universal Serial Bus problem or a software conflict. There are so many specific reasons in this place, As the stars call the sky high in. I’ve put together a list of possible causes for you to try to fix.
• Recently installed software. The problem may be caused by recently installed software. Some programs will not work if they are installed, such as Norton and antivirus mcafee Virus Scan. This can cause your computer to display a dark blue screen all over the place. To solve this problem, one of the programs must be terminated as a remote one. In other words, look at exactly how you set or made this blue screen and/or cancel it. If you can connect without any problems, just uninstall the newly installed program using Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel. If you are unlikely to be able to log in, try safe mode, otherwise continue to the next step.
• Software errors. Some programs or computer drivers installed on your computer may contain errors. Malfunctions in one way or another can affect the problem by accident. Well, again while you’re at it, remember where to look for the problem.
• or Error Problems – This most likely occurs when some of your self-made faults or troubleshooting are caused by Windows or a newly installed Universal Series tire that is not supported by the latest operating system. Remember what you were doing with hardware information technology before this happened, cancel or supplement it.
• Faulty key memory (RAM). Try removing the RAM from the slot and replace it yourself if possible, or try changing it. Be sure to firmly insert them into the slot when replacing, otherwise you risk burning them (I had a few when, some of the contacts on the flash drive could completely burn out). You can also try clearing your internet connections, in many casesIt helps!
• These are Boot Errors – System files can be easily corrupted, or there may be bad groups or group errors on the hard drive, use the recovery console to recover information technology. If the blue screen of death appears randomly and you can log into Windows, schedule an error check so that your partition boots on the next reboot. right click Properties – Tools – click Check Now under Error Checking and all select options in the pop-up window. Click OK, then restart your computer.Download this software now to protect your computer from harmful viruses and malware.
Mozhet Li Antivirus Norton Vyzvat Sinij Ekran
Norton Antivirus Puo Causare Schermate Blu
Norton 바이러스 백신이 블루 스크린을 유발할 수 있습니까
Kan Norton Antivirus Orsaka Bla Skarm
Norton Antivirus Puede Causar Pantalla Azul
Kan Norton Antivirus Een Blauw Scherm Veroorzaken
L Antivirus Norton Peut Il Provoquer Un Ecran Bleu
O Antivirus Norton Pode Causar Tela Azul
Czy Norton Antivirus Moze Powodowac Niebieski Ekran
Kann Norton Antivirus Einen Bluescreen Verursachen